Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 4, 2011

House of Norden in the Limerick Leader

To be interviewed about something as important as your new (or established) business is a seriously nerve-wracking experience, one which invariably makes you wonder "did I say enough or too much?", "did I emphasise the right things?", "did I come off professional?", "did I promote my business well?". For those of you who (like me) also happen to be camera shy, you can probably relate to the agonising wait in also finding out what the accompanying photo will look like..

I did an interview with Business and City Reporter Nick Rabbitts from the Limerick Leader two weeks after the launch of House of Norden and after three long weeks of finger nail biting and silent word-by-word reflections over my answers, the article has now finally been published. The wait is over and I can inform everyone that my nails have just about survived but have never looked worse.

By and large this is a well-written and accurate piece, obviously written with a 'new business starting up during a recession'-angle, but nonetheless containing a great plug for my new venture and I have to say that I am very pleased with the result. In the world of online businesses, getting your name out to people and potential customers is a constant and never ending task, one which probably dominates your working day/week/month/year. I am therefore extremely hopeful that this article will be of great help in spreading the news of House of Norden.

You can read the full article in our press section on the web site or on our Facebook page.
I sincerely hope you'll enjoy it!

Leave a comment if you like, or why not like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to receive our daily news feeds?

Until next time dear customer, follower and friend! //Asa



No comments:

Post a Comment